The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms
and conditions upon the Users usage of the website http://www.themeworkanalytics.com/
1. The term Theme Work shall mean Theme Work Analytics Private
Limited and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website http://www.themeworkanalytics.com/
2. By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following
terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified
at any time by Theme Work without any
notice to User.
3. http://www.themeworkanalytics.com is owned by Theme Work. All content present on this Site is the
exclusive property of Theme Work
including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used
on this Site.
4. Theme Work name and logo are
trademarks which belong to and are owned by Theme Work Analytics Private
Limited. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written
consent from Theme Work Analytics
5. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced,
republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without
prior written permission from Theme Work. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate
copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or
civil penalties. Theme Work may
monitor access to the Site.
7. Theme Work may terminate User's
access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding
disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall
survive such termination.
8. Theme Work makes no warranties,
express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data,
statements or products made available on the Site.
9. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and
services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and
"as available" basis.
10. Theme Work shall have no
responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that
results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
11. Theme Work may unilaterally
change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its
content or features.
12. Theme Work will not be liable
for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or
consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits,
business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the
use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site,
or for any other reason whatsoever.
13. Uer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Theme Work harmless from and against all losses,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out
of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided
on the Site.
14. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources
believed to be reliable. Theme Work
disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of
15. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and
services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and
sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Theme Work is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided
on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted
by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Theme
Work is not responsible for third
party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice,
statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with
the use of such content. Theme Work is
not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing
with any third party.
16. Theme Work makes no warranty
that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available
on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that
may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the
Site will be accurate or reliable.